Superior Drummer 3 by ToonTrack
By combining smart software features with extreme sample detail and nuance, Superior Drummer 3 bridges the gap between the “e” and the drums, making your electronic kit every bit as “real” and acoustic as it can be.
Superior Drummer 3 was designed with you in mind, the demanding e-drummer. Get started playing instantly with one of the the new e-drum presets, or customize the way the software responds to your playing with new, easy-to-use controls on the dedicated e-drum settings tab.
The e-drum settings tab is used to transform incoming MIDI to the standard of any loaded sound library without affecting the playback of your MIDI files. This makes it easy to combine your own playing with any MIDI files available from Toontrack. It also offers quick access to the MIDI controls most frequently used, like hi-hat pedal and snare CC response. Controls and articulations for the mapping of custom kits and pads with multiple zones and positional sensitivity are available as well.
All this in combination with optimized velocity response, humanization and up to 25 velocity layers per instrument in the Superior Drummer 3 core library will make your playing more expressive and well-rounded than ever!
- New e-drum settings page allows transforming incoming MIDI without affecting the playback of your MIDI files.
- Get started playing instantly with new e-drum presets for a variety of e-drum brands
- Easy setup for positional sensing pads and multiple articulations
- No need for a DAW – capture your performance directly in the Song Track of Superior Drummer 3
- Superb realism, new articulations and manageable library size with up to 25 velocity layers per instrument
- Quick access to controls for snare and hi-hat CC
- Optimized response and humanization